Swarovski Glue CG 500 (A+B) Two Components (100ml)
Swarovski CG 500 (A+B) glue is a high performance gluing system for both foiled and unfoiled Swarovski crystals, exclusively distributed by Swarovski for professional use within the jewelry segment and other industries such as accessories, interiors, and electronics. CG 500 glue is a very flexible and extremely strong two-component Epoxy Resin adhesive, which has been especially developed for gluing Swarovski Crystals. It has optimal adhesive characteristics for gluing with metal, glass, crystal, glue-able synthetic surfaces, rubber, wood, cork and porcelain. In addition, the mirrored surface of the crystal is protected against mechanical stress by the gentle build-up of adhesion, the optimized load transmission, and the maximum elasticity.
USEFUL INFORMATION:1. Use a suitable dispenser to apply exactly the right amount of glue. Dispensers with a vacuum connection prevent the glue from dripping and reduce the amount of cleaning needed.
2. Be sure to use the exact recommended dosage and to carefully remove any excess glue using e.g. acetone or isopropyl alcohol.
3. It is recommended to complete the plating before gluing the crystals.
4. Follow the glue manufacturer’s mixing instructions.
5. If cleaning agents have affected the glue and/or the protective coating, use less solvent or a different type of solvent.
6. Re-work the original model to improve the cavity shape.
7. Make sure the glue has hardened before e.g. transporting the jewelry.
KEY FEATURES:1. Ideal mechanical resistance.
2. Ideal chemical resistance.
3. Future-oriented solution.
4. Diverse areas for application.
TECHNICAL DATA OF CG 500 (A+B):Mixture ratio (A : B), by volume: 100 : 100 (resin : hardener)
Mixture ratio (A : B), by weight: 100 : 86 (resin : hardener)
Pot life at room temperature (23℃/73.4℉), quantity applied 1g: 15min.
Complete curing time at room temperature (23℃/73.4℉): 24h.
Complete curing time in oven (40℃/104℉): 12h.
Complete curing time in oven (80℃/176℉): 2h.
Complete curing time in oven (100℃/212℉): 1h.
Handling time at room temperature (23℃/73.4℉): 3h.
Viscosity (mixed): 20,000 +/- 5,000 mPa*s.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Quantity in Pack||1 piece|