GENUINE SWAROVSKI 100ML EPOXY RESIN GLUE (A+B) TWO COMPONENTS
Swarovski CG 500 glue is a very flexible and extremely strong two-component Epoxy Resin adhesive, which has been especially developed for gluing Swarovski Crystals. It has optimal adhesive characteristics for gluing with metal, glass, crystal, glue-able synthetic surfaces, rubber, wood, cork and porcelain. In addition, the mirrored surface of the crystal is protected against mechanical stress by the gentle build-up of adhesion, the optimized load transmission, and the maximum elasticity. The following products are suitable for gluing: Round Stones, Flat Backs No Hotfix, Fancy Stones, Crystal Pearls, Self-adhesive Elements, Crystal Fabric, Crystal Rocks & Crystal Fine Rocks, Crystaltex & Crystaltex Chaton, Plastic Trimmings, Flat Back & Chaton Bandings, Crystal Mesh, Knobs, Handles & Co.
USEFUL INFORMATION:1. Use a suitable dispenser to apply exactly the right amount of glue. Dispensers with a vacuum connection prevent the glue from dripping and reduce the amount of cleaning needed.
2. Be sure to use the exact recommended dosage and to carefully remove any excess glue using e.g. acetone or isopropyl alcohol.
3. It is recommended to complete the plating before gluing the crystals.
4. Follow the glue manufacturer’s mixing instructions.
5. If cleaning agents have affected the glue and/or the protective coating, use less solvent or a different type of solvent..
6. Re-work the original model to improve the cavity shape.
7. Make sure the glue has hardened before e.g. transporting the jewelry.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Quantity in Pack||1 piece|