DISCOUNTED ITEM NEARLY EXPIRY! 100G SHINING RED CERALUN (A+B) ORIGINAL BOX
Please note that discounted items have reduced prices due to recommend best before date for Ceralun, although it's perfectly fine to be used within few months afterwards!
Ceralun™ is a versatile and strong two-component, high-performance ceramic epoxy composite, which has been especially developed for the application of Swarovski crystals. It has optimal adhesive characteristics for applications on metal, glass, crystal, glue-able plastic surfaces, rubber, wood, cork, and porcelain. In addition, the mirrored surface of the crystal is protected against mechanical stress by the gentle build-up of adhesion, the optimized load transmission, and the maximum elasticity.
KEY FEATURES:• Specifically developed and tailored to embed foiled and unfoiled Swarovski crystals.
• High level of hardness, rigidity and shock absorbance.
• Resistant to perspiration, humidity or climatic changes and shows no aging.
• Allows new design possibilities.
• Perfect material to generate a large variety of surfaces and structures.
• Applicable on 3D-shaped surfaces.
• Alternative solution to gluing.
HELPFUL HINTS:• Do not deviate from the recommended mixing ratio of the components (resin/hardener), 1:1.
• Take care to mix the two components thoroughly until a homogenous appearance is achieved.
• Reduce the processing time of a maximum of two hours as a temperature of 23°C.
• Take care to gently remove any condensed water that occurs during the defrosting process.
• Make sure not to exceed the recommended time of 24 hours when Ceralun™ is stored in a freezer at a temperature of around -20°C (or -4°F).
• Storing Ceralun™ in a freezer, it makes it easier for you to remove it from the mold.
|Country of Manufacture||Austria|
|Quantity in Pack||100g|